Clan LoRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan LoRE

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Roleplayers clan, Legends Of Roleplayers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Creating an RPG

Go down 
+2
CalanOfDeath
Eylk1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eylk1

Eylk1

I'm Creating an RPG Empty
PostSubject: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Hey guys, I'm planning on creating an RPG for Warcraft III, and I'm going to try to do Everything from scratch, no default units, abilities, etc.

So basically, this is going to take a long time.

But I was hoping you guys might have Ideas for enemies, items, quests, etc.

If I use one of your Ideas, I'll credit you, so leave your WC III name here as well.
Back to top Go down
CalanOfDeath

CalanOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:56 pm

I'll help whenever I can, I have to work alot here latly, but don't forget me, your fav shammy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cronus(Time)
Admin
Cronus(Time)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Omg maybe it can be like, LoRE RPG
Very Happy
Official map of clan Lore!!!
*thinks* hold on..
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofroleplay.forumotion.net
CalanOfDeath

CalanOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:10 pm

My Town Name = Kalrus
(If you edit this cronus, your dragon bait x_x)
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:25 pm

So Everyone Knows, I'm planning Three towns right now, One I will be Mayor of, One Drag[o]n will be mayor of, and one Cronus will be mayor of, and Cronus will be the Leader of the LORE Clan(Thus Clan Lore RPG)

I am not currently accepting town ideas, sorry, but if I need another name or two, I'll make a poll, and winner also gets to be mayor.

What I DO need are ideas for Items, monsters, and enemies in the Coalition of Non-Lore Roleplayers(aka:Rping Failures Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
rikkisix

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:28 pm

I would like to help even tho i cant host
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Sure Rikki, Write some quests, create some characters, items, or monsters!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Crescent

Mr.Crescent

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Idea for a weapon: Ban Hammur. Gives the unit a chance to bash.
Back to top Go down
http://head-shot5000.newgrounds.com/
CalanOfDeath

CalanOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Character: Is a Bandit Lord
Name: Sacro the Cutthroat
Model: Bandit Model (Updated)
Abilites: Drunkenbrawler, Envenomedweapons, and Shadowstrike
Auras: EnduranceAura, and CommandAura
Later, Dragon

Last edited by Drag[o]n on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cronus(Time)
Admin
Cronus(Time)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:01 am

*AUra*
Pro rping skills.
LoL
Endurance, Devion, trueshot!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm

The new model Works, Dragon.

So did you want this one to be Playable, or no?
Back to top Go down
CalanOfDeath

CalanOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:54 pm

If you mean the Bandit Lord, then No.
That was one of my many Boss Characters or Side-Quest Bosses Razz
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:07 pm

So everyone knows, if you want a custom ability on your custom unit, specify a name, and anything else about it

IMPORTANT

Template for Units

Name:
Class:
Hero:
Purpose:
Abilities:
Auras:
Model:
Other:

Name: obvious
Class: heroes only, what appears before their level
Hero:(Yes or No), if they are a hero
Purpose:What their purpose is, NPC, Playable, or Enemy(if playable must be hero)
Abilities:What abilities they have
Auras:What auras they have
Model:Which model they use
Other: Anything else.

Put custom ability explanations UNDER the filled out template.
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Gah, no one is giving me ideas. I need some.

Also, I need a little opening speech from you Cronus, welcoming people to the game.
Figured since you're our leader, you should.
Back to top Go down
Cronus(Time)
Admin
Cronus(Time)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 pm

:O okay.

is it going to be an ORPG or just an RPG?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:47 pm

THANK GOD (Even though I don't believe in 'im)

Finally I'm back, and am at my computer with the auto sign in XD

Anyway, it's gonna be an ORPG Cron, no worries.

I'm thinking my village'll be a Pandaren one Very Happy

Found a bunch of Pandaren Models today on Hive Workshop so I'll download them, and use them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soggeh

Soggeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 am

Does the units have to be somthing to do with clan lore lol , like therussianator for being a rp failure and a douchebag
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:03 am

Nah, not really. If they're in the lore clan they do, but they can just be part of the Non-Clan lore human faction that's allied.

And please, if your giving a unit Idea, give more than the name Razz

Name:The Russianator
Class:Douchebag of a RPing failure.
Hero:Yes
Purpose:
Abilities:
Auras:
Model:
Other:

There, from your info already started your little idea-form.

Very Happy

[Edit]

GAH

NOBODY is posting Ideas for me, if I have to search for come up with all the stuff, then A. This is more of Eylk1's RPG, and B. This'll take alot of my time, coming up with Ideas, which'll probably make me a lot more of a bastard.

Why is no one posting ideas? Do you NOT want your name on it? Do you think it'll be the shittiest thing in the world?

I mean really, people, not to be pissy, but I think I screwed that up already, but COME ON!

I'm implementing everything, and I'm going to figure out a save/load system, and I'm creating all the triggers, and gameplay, and if I get no help, I'm probably going to lose interest in it. If I lose interest, the project is moved from in progress to CANCELLED.

I'm sorry, Lorespeople, but I just had to say this.

Last edited by Eylk1 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had something to say.)
Back to top Go down
Soggeh

Soggeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:19 am

Name:Dark Soul
Class:Corrupted Spirit
Hero:No
Purpose:Enemy
Abilities:50 % Physical damage reduction , 150% damage from magic attack / spells
Auras:-5 armor aura
Model:Shade . tint 100 100 100 transparency 70%
Other:

Name:Shadow Soul
Abilities:50% spell / magic damage reduction , 150% damage from physical attacks , Permanent invisibility
Auras:-40% Speed
Model:Shade . tint 150 150 100 transparency 80%
Other:

Name:Fallen Soul
Abilities:Ressurection
Auras:
Model:Shade . tint 200 150 100 transparency 80%
Other:

Heres a little something , i would give more ideas which are creative than this when i have time , i got school Smile

I can help better if you start thinking of maps / areas unless you want me to think for you and most of LORE mates are not mapmakers , they are restricted to default spells and not jass spells ... And not everyone registered on this forum Crying or Very sad

And don't cancel it , i plan to create my meaningless TD by myself and dedicate to the clan , mapmaking is really at your own sweet time and for your enjoyment and not a burden , there is no rush and we don't want you to be stressful over something sweet you are doing for the clan Very Happy

Yea so don't cancel and give up , i will help u as much as possible , i hope others do too , cronus would too or else he'll face my wrath Xpp
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:23 pm

The reason I'm miffed about no one posting anything is that I AM making all the terrain myself either way. Also, I'm stuck to normal spells myself, so someone who suggests an Idea for a JASS spell, they'd need to tell me how to make it.

Anyway, thanks for the ideas, Soggeh, and there's only going to be one map. I might make expansion type deals, where it's a different map, more items/classes/etc. and update all the other maps with the new content...but that'd be cool/wierd at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Soggeh

Soggeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 am

You should look up on creating dummy units for casting spells , u can have like 6 impales when u cast a spell shooting in 6 directions lol. Cool stuffs !
Back to top Go down
Cronus(Time)
Admin
Cronus(Time)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Name: Trickster
Class:Cunning/Evasive/Trickster troll
Hero:Yes
Purpose: Enemy boss
Abilities: Mirror Image, which has "Last Will" Skill, Phase Shift, Ultimate, Who gets the last laugh?! *Leaves 10-15 copies ofhimself for 20 seconds when he dies. I dunno but it hought it might be a cool idea, no idea how to make it though Very Happy
Auras: Fooled ya! 30% miss, Too slow, 30 slow.
Model: Troll priest ?
Other: o.o

No clue but id thought ill just pull that in there.
Back to top Go down
Cronus(Time)
Admin
Cronus(Time)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Name: Pyro
Class: Dwarf
Hero: Yes
Purpose:Ally playable hero
Abilities: Bombs away, *Fires a mortar missile and explodes five times in a 450, aoe and damage grows in each level. Call in the artillery, bombards the area with siege engine missiles , Dont touch me, melee attacks gets hit by a bomb everytime they attack Pyro, for he is loaded with explosives. Very Happy, Ultimate, Someone call for the tanks? spawns 4 siege engines, or custom tank skins if you can, to demolish the enemies. Very Happy , RPG, fires an rpg at a single target, splash damage. Melee explosive, blinks infront of the target and from his arms, he fires close range explosives, knocks back the enemy far away, and damages. Concussion grenade, stuns all units in a 300 aoe for 3-5 seconds.
Auras: Missile protector, Pyro is equiped with a inivisble shield that covers him all around which slows all ranged attackes, 30% ranged attack reduction.
Model: Dwarven rifleman, custom 1 if possible.
Other: Um... may sound a bit immature?!
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:10 pm

I love the ideas Cronus, I'll add them in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Creating an RPG   I'm Creating an RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Creating an RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan LoRE :: Clans :: Clan LoRE-
Jump to: