Clan LoRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan LoRE

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Roleplayers clan, Legends Of Roleplayers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for Change in Roleplaying!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm-Ghost

Vote for Change in Roleplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for Change in Roleplaying!   Vote for Change in Roleplaying! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Why should I be a shaman, I have had past experiences with being shaman in clan TGR. Which I was well Second Chief basically. I do not think I deserve because my experience, change is what I offer. I offer a new way think of roleplaying, rather than having massive wars to roleplay, or simple wandering. I offer my own way to roleplaying, I respect the ways you play, but I follow my own way. If you want to follow, it is not only my way, it can be your way. You may go farther than me on the road to becoming a better roleplayer. Impress the douches that you play with and want them to look at you in awe. Well help me help you take this next step towards the future, the future of roleplaying.

Those who vote for me, I will remember. Not by kissing their asses, but as fighting for those roleplayers.

Thank you for reading. Storm-Ghost, Ambition's Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cronus(Time)
Admin
Cronus(Time)

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Change in Roleplaying!   Vote for Change in Roleplaying! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:01 am

Holy Shit
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofroleplay.forumotion.net
Mr.Crescent

Mr.Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Change in Roleplaying!   Vote for Change in Roleplaying! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:02 am

Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
http://head-shot5000.newgrounds.com/
CalanOfDeath

CalanOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Change in Roleplaying!   Vote for Change in Roleplaying! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:12 am

-turns on the audience appluase-
Holy Shit the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Change in Roleplaying!   Vote for Change in Roleplaying! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for Change in Roleplaying!
Page 1 of 1