Clan LoRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan LoRE

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Roleplayers clan, Legends Of Roleplayers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A basic warcraft Roleplay.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eylk1

Eylk1

A basic warcraft Roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: A basic warcraft Roleplay.   A basic warcraft Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:35 pm

I've done so many of these on my other forum, Phanxgames, so I'll start a basic Warcraft one.

This takes place before Frozen Throne, but after Archimonde's downfall at Mount Hyjal.

RULES, FOLLOW THEM

1. No Godmodding
2. Whatever the GM, in this case me, says goes. I am always right.
3. No Extensive Player Controlling.
4. Combats will go as follows.

Player 1's Post:

Bob slashes at Bill with his spear.

Player 2's Post:

Bill dodges the attack, just barely getting out of the way.

This way you can't kill someone's character unless they let you.

Other than that, all's good.

Now, there will also be a few Off-limits Races.

They are:
Demi-Gods
Old Gods
Forgotten Ones(technically falls under Old Gods)
Titans

Mo'Arg(Felguards), Nathrezim(Dreadlords), and Satyrs are the only Demons that can be used for a Primary Character
Races Corrupted by Demons(E.G. Fel Orcs) are playable.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Weapons:
Appearance:
History:
Spells:
Skills:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Mo'lar Darkhammer
Race:Halfbreed(Orc/Human)
Weapons:A Long gold and ebony blade, as well as a Large shield.
Appearance:He wears Gold Armor, with a Hammer made of Ebony on the chest, and ebony spikes on the helmet. He also carries a necklace, made by his mother, that protects him from magics, and aids in preventing the demonic blood from turning him fel.
History:Mo'lar Darkhammer was the son of Alicia Darkhammer, a human Fire Mage, and Orgrash Frost Wolf, a valiant warrior of the Frost Wolf clan. 7 years ago, his parents were slain in front of him by an Orcish Task Force, angry at Orgrash creating an 'unpure' orc. The Leader threw Mo'lar off a cliff, after saying 'See you in Hell, Mutt'. He was found, near dead, by a blind High Elvish woman, who helped him regain his health, uncaring he was half orc. She was slain by the same Orc Party, and Mo'lar had a fun battle, using the skills his father had taught him.
Spells:Flame Strike, Blink, Fire Bolt, Rain of Fire, Breath of Fire, Summon Demon(See Below).
Skills:Evasion Training, Shield and Sword Combat Training, Orcish Toughness.

Secondary Character:
Name:Il'Yun
Race:Abyssal
Weapons:His Firey Fists, and a Long Demonic Axe, inscribed with Runes.
Appearance:He is about Fifteen Feet Tall at normal height, and his Rocky Body is made of Red Volcanic Rock, covered in Blue Flames.
History:Il'Yun's history before Mo'lar is one of Darkness, and Evil, but Mo'lar turned him around.
Spells:Blink(Demonic(Unlimited Range, so long as he's been there before), Demonic Summoning(Summons some Lesser Demons)
Skills:Permanent Immolation, Spell Immunity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mo'lar looked out at the sunrise, from the mouth of the cave Il'Yun and himself had found shelter from the rain in the night before. The colours dancing across the sky made him stare in awe.

"So, where are we going today, Master?" Il'Yun said in his Deep, crackling voice.

"I do not know, Il'Yun, perhaps we'll moce through the rest of this damned forest, and try to find shelter with the Dark-Skinned Elves." Mo'lar said. "Perhaps they'll see me for the good I could do, rather than the evil my kin has."

Mo'lar Unsheathed his blade, and Il'Yun summoned his axe, and they took off into the Ashenvale forest at a run.

Last edited by Eylk1 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to fix some stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: A basic warcraft Roleplay.   A basic warcraft Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm

No one wishes to join my Roleplay? I might cry... Sad
Back to top Go down
Cronus(Time)
Admin
Cronus(Time)

PostSubject: Re: A basic warcraft Roleplay.   A basic warcraft Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:07 pm

*My charecter description is at the sticky announcement Very Happy* *Im not sure about the map of warcraft so plz correct me if i am wrong*

Crixalion stood on the edge of a rocky cliff overlooking the forest of Ashenvale, he smiled at the view, which was glamorous.
He stood there for a few moments, greeting each fresh wind streams which flowed through his hair. The dark green forest was supposed to be a lonley and a gloomy place, but to him it was a wonder.

He walked up to the edge, and spread his arms, and screamed out, "Whoooo!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofroleplay.forumotion.net
Eylk1

Eylk1

PostSubject: Re: A basic warcraft Roleplay.   A basic warcraft Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:28 pm

(OOC:Well, actually Cronus, I was planning on it just being basically anywhere in the word that warcraft takes place in. And what race is your character?)

"Master, I sense demons ahead." Il'Yun said.

"Damned demons, still quite a few left since the battle of Mount Hyjal..." Mo'lar replied, remembering his part in the battle, and how many Infernals, Doomguards, and Felguards he had fought. "Perhaps we'll have some fun, unless it's just a damn satyr or two."

Mo'lar and Il'Yun walked into the clearing, and Mo'lar knew this would be fun indeed. Inside the clearing was an Fel Orc warlock and an Infernal. Il'Yun wouldn't take part in this fight, allowing Mo'lar his challenge.

Mo'lar ran at the Fel Orc, who had his back turned, screaming. The Red Skinned Orc turned around just in time to be slammed by the full weight of the Half-Orc warrior, who seemed crazed. Mo'lar got up, and climbed up the Infernal, hoping to dispatch the Fel Orc, and move on to the Infernal.

Mo'lar Screamed as his hands glowed red, and green markings appeared in a large area, which the fel orc was in. The Sorceror looked around, fear in his eyes. He knew what this meant. Fire shot up out of the ground in the area the markings had appeared in. The flames faded, leaving only smoldering grass. The Fel Orc was completely unrecognizable.

Mo'lar retreated his arm from the Infernal, and then drove his blade into it's rocky shell. The Enchantment on his blade helped in slaying any demons, because it allowed the blade to slash through any demon's skin, scales, or, in this case, shell.

The Infernal threw it's arms wide, and let a piercing shriek loose, which Mo'lar was sure could be heard through the entire forest. As the rocks of the Infernal dropped, Mo'lar jumped to the ground. He patted out some flames.

"That was an interesting use of Flame Strike, Master" Il'Yun said, his blazes for eyes staring at the smoldering ground.

"Thank you, Il'Yun." Mo'lar said, walking out of the clearing, not looking back, "But that was quite a weak sorceror, and his Infernal wasn't much better."

Last edited by Eylk1 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bah, screwed up some BBCode)
Back to top Go down
Cronus(Time)
Admin
Cronus(Time)

PostSubject: Re: A basic warcraft Roleplay.   A basic warcraft Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Crixalions peace was interrupted by a screech, which sounded like an dying infernal. His ears perked up and looked towards the direction the scream came from. He sighed once and looked at a black crystal that was embedded in his chest plate.
"I should check it out... I didnt know there were any demons left in Ashenvale.. but just in case.."
Picking up his dual swords and his great sword from his back. He ran towards the edge, and jumped off, spreading his arms and spinning twice in mid air. After the blur, his body was enveloped in a yellow flash, and a giant hawk came soaring through.
Flapping twice, the eagle caught the air under his wings and flew down to the the last trace of the screech.
His pupils grew smaller, allowing him to see farther... he couldnt get a view of the infernal... or if there was one, but he thought it was a good idea to land and check it out.

*Humanish...*
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofroleplay.forumotion.net
ShadesOfAutumn(1)

ShadesOfAutumn(1)

PostSubject: Re: A basic warcraft Roleplay.   A basic warcraft Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:45 am

Name: Rochelle
Race: Neko/Human
Weapons: Small dagger in her belt, claws, teeth.
Appearance: Rochelle is a small,slim girl. She wears a torn clothes which consist of a shirt with a missing sleeve, a muddy skirt, a cloak. She wears a belt which has a dagger, her eyes are purple and her hair is copper, which is wavy.
History: She has no idea of her life before waking up in the woods near a village. she steals clothes and money from travellers who have been slain from the beasts in the woods. She hides her neko features. She has an understanding of the human language. She can change into a full cat on will.
Spells:
Skills: Shape-shifting, survival.
Back to top Go down
ShadesOfAutumn(1)

ShadesOfAutumn(1)

PostSubject: Re: A basic warcraft Roleplay.   A basic warcraft Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:54 am

Rochelle crept along a branch eyeing a traveller who was about to walk straight into the territory of Mist Howler. She sniffed, Wet dog smell..... perfect...,She wrinkled her nose in disgust. An Mist Howler came loping out of the forest, it paused and its fur stood up on end and let out a growl. Rochelle fought the instinct to make a sound or to move. She watched and smiled as the beast charged, when she heard a screech, the Mist Howler and traveller stopped and rushed away, in different directions. Rochelle sighed Time for a different approach.., She took out her dagger and followed the traveller silently in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A basic warcraft Roleplay.   A basic warcraft Roleplay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A basic warcraft Roleplay.
Page 1 of 1