Clan LoRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan LoRE

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Roleplayers clan, Legends Of Roleplayers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahem...Clan lore, problems..?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cronus(Time)
Admin
Cronus(Time)

Ahem...Clan lore, problems..? Empty
PostSubject: Ahem...Clan lore, problems..?   Ahem...Clan lore, problems..? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 pm

I heard today, that some people were making Zelgan, Lore's leader?
If you are trying to undermine me, and I catch you doing so, it will be an instant ban, and removed from friends if you are.. though i highly doubt it will be one of my friends...
However, there is one thing, if the majority of you wants Zelgan to be Lore's leader, I will (Reluctantly) leave the clan for Zelgan's leadership.
And if you are wandering, where the hell did i get this idea from, WELL! 1st a shaman told me something was happening with the MOTD. 2nd, i caught a glimpse of that mOTD -.-...

I know i havent been on much, shchool tests n shit, but really, I dont want to go into a state where I can only trust a few ppl. I trust all of you to be loyal, anddd im going to hope it stays that way.
-Cronus

P.S.
If you want to pm me who wanted to undermine me, gladly do so. Im gonna fire my lazor at that asshole.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofroleplay.forumotion.net
Soggeh

Soggeh

Ahem...Clan lore, problems..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahem...Clan lore, problems..?   Ahem...Clan lore, problems..? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:05 am

You are a great leader and a good friend. On the negative side , not to be offensive or something , it's that you have to watch who you recruit , other shammys too. Don't recruit douches.
Back to top Go down

Ahem...Clan lore, problems..?
Page 1 of 1